Friday, May 22, 2009

Memento Moment


Riding home on the metro I unexpectedly encounter my own words and for a moment am struck by a feeling that they are familiar but cannot place them or understand how they got there. Then I read the byline identifying me as the culprit and then deduce that someone not forced to read this blog has and found it worth repeating. So weird.

I show this to my spouse and propose posting the episode.

He: But that's probably really uncool. It's like you're some two-bit blogger who's all excited to show up in the local paper.

Me: But I AM a two-bit blogger who's excited to show up in the local paper! And besides, it's the Post, not the Wahoo Times.

I'll try and think of a "cooler" blog post tomorrow.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Holy crap! Dude, it's The Post. That's hilarious and awesome.

Cheech said...

I think this is the coolest Post ever! I want to read the article though...did you save it? Can you take another clearer picture??

d said...

It comes out blurry no matter what I do, but it was the page of the Post called "Blog Log" where they grab random snippets from area blogs. You can see the electronic version at http://www.expressnightout.com/content/2009/05/mickey_ds_snags_another.php