Friday, October 3, 2008

We Interrupt This Blog for a Partisan Announcement

I am sorry for the absence - I actually do have tales of home improvement to add, but of late have actually had to, um, work. A lot. These last few weeks have been really busy both at work and on the Eco-City project I've been working on. I gave myself one free night off this week to watch the vice-presidential debate. I have said to my husband that while I see the humor in Ricky Gervais and The Office, that sort of humor is so painful for me to watch...it's like a visual scratch down the chalkboard for me.

Last night's debate was about 45 minutes of chalkboard scratching. The other 45 minutes, Joe Biden was talking.

The NYT did a marvelous editorial (IMHO) on the debate, but then they cut out the last line the next day about Palin's "disdain for knowledge, education, experience and contemplative leadership." I thought this was a perfect summary of the thrust of her entire candidacy, but apparently this was too offensive to her fans. Whatever.

Anyway, after working on Eco-City stuff until 2am, I posted the following:


Wow - I got an "Editors' Selection!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just another sign of your ongoing brilliance...